Meatless Monday Ideas: Stuffed Baked Potatoes with Spinach and Mushroom
Are you looking for new “Meatless Monday” ideas?
Are you tired of the same rice and vegetable dishes?
Well look no further! Here’s an easy to make Meatless Monday dish with potatoes, spinach, mushrooms, and onions. Leave off the cheese to make it vegan friendly but most of all make it yours and enjoy.
- Idaho Russet Potatoes (or any potato of your choice)
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1/2 of sliced white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup of chopped white onion
- salt, pepper, and butter to taste
- pre-heat oven to 375
- rinse and lightly score potatoes
- wrap individually in foil
- bake potatoes for 55 to 60 minutes
- saute vegetables with seasonings and butter (or any oil of your choice)
- remove potatoes from over when done
- allow to cool for 10 minutes
- stuff with vegetables
- top with parmesan cheese
- top with shredded cheddar or sour cream (0ptional)
For this recipe, we used for medium size potatoes, therefore the ingredient list is for that size.
Watch the preparation on Youtube:
Be a friend and pin: