Low Carb Options at Nando’s
Dining out is not cancelled when you’re on a low carb diet. When adopting a low carb or KETO lifestyle, it’s important to plan ahead in order to stay on plan. From my days of living in Abu Dhabi, Nando’s has been a favorite. One of the reasons I love Nando’s is the grilled chicken. When maintaining a low carb lifestyle, grilled chicken quickly becomes priority in the food rotation. Though chicken is what Nando’s is known for, there are other meat options available. Let’s take a look at the low carb options at Nando’s Peri Peri.
- 1/2 Chicken a side(s) listed below
- 1/4 Breast and Chicken Wing with side(s)
- 1/4 Chicken and Thigh with side (s)
- Two 1/4 Legs with side(s)
- Chicken Thigh Skewers with side(s)
- Boneless Chicken Breast with side(s)
- Chicken Lives with side(s)
- 12 Peri-Peri Wings with side(s)
- 3 Thighs with side(s)
Peri-Peri Chicken Sandwiches
- Nandocas Choice
- Chicken Breast Sandwich without the bread
- Thigh and Mighty Sandwich without the roll
- The Chicken “Burger” without the bun
- Mixed Green Salad
- Caesar Salad without Croutons
- Flamed Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Coleslaw (has some sugar – better for moderate carb)
- Macho Peas
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Cucumber and Poppy Seed Salad
- Peri-Peri Nuts
As long as I live in an area with Nando’s, it will be high on the list of places to visit because the chicken and livers are delicious. Secondly, there are so many great low carb options at Nando’s that I encourage all to check them out, especially the livers.
My exact meal are the livers with peas and a salad or the thigh skewers with peas and hummus.
What’s your favorite low carb option on the Nando’s menu?
For more low carb daily meal ideas, follow me on Instagram and TikTok @sneakersandforks.
For travel and small business inspiration, follow me on Instagram @reginia.cordell (travel) and small business @reginiacordell.
T-shirts, mugs, and other accessories are on www.reginiacordell.com/store