Indian Street Pasta എരിവുള്ള മലയാളം പാസ്ത
Indian Street Pasta
Indian Street Pasta is a favorite throughout the country of India. Each region has a mouth watering spin on this famous dish. This recipe was inspired by the people of Kerala.
If you love pasta and love the kick of spicy Indian dishes, then this Indian Street Pasta dish is definitely one that you will enjoy. This spicy pasta recipe is easy and has fast with very little prep. Watch the video below to see how quick and easy it is. One of the greatest things about the dish is that it is even better as leftovers. If you work outside the home or simply want round two, this is the perfect meal. For those who enjoy less kick, try adding a little creamy yogurt to mellow the chili spice.
Here’s what you’ll need: pasta, coriander, garam masala, black pepper, salt, chili powder, green bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, carrots, tomato sauce or paste, turmeric, ginger, garlic, and butter.
The recipe makes one large serving or two medium servings.
- 3 cups of over salted boiling water
- 1 cup of pasta
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 3/4 cup chopped medium tomato
- 1/4 cup of chopped carrots or to liking
- 1/4 cup of chopped green peppers or to liking
- 1/4 cup onions (purple onion for better flavor)
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 oz or tomato sauce or 3 oz of tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala
- 3 bay leaves
- Boiled over salted water in a large pot
- Add one cup of pasta without oil or butter
- chop vegetables
- add one tablespoon of butter to a medium pan (heated)
- add vegetables
- saute 3 minutes or until tender not translucent
- add spices
- saute 1 minute
- add water and tomato paste
- simmer 3 to 4 minutes
- add drained pasta
- reduce heat
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/18vWOdqeNyw” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
If you’re a pasta fan, you’ll definitely love the low-carb Chicken Stroganoff Zero Pasta.
US measurement used. These can be easily converted to metric.