Chicken Bacon Lettuce Wraps
Chicken Bacon Lettuce Wraps are perfect for lunch and dinner; for breakfast if you’re daring.
When dieting or shifting from a traditional way of eating, food doesn’t have to be bland, boring, lifeless, and full of hassle. Creating low carb versions of flavorful food helps make transitions to new lifestyles smoother. Here’s where this light, crisp, wrap comes in to play. It’s only a few ingredients but you’ll sing its praises time and again.
Here’s What You’ll Need to Make the Chicken Bacon Lettuce Wrap
- lettuce leaves (your choice)
- thick cut bacon – 2 pieces per wrap
- 1/2 grilled chicken breast per two wraps or 1 breaded Tyson patty per wrap (breaded is OK for lazy KETO)
- shredded cheese
- 1 egg per 2 wraps
- mayo (optional)
Build Your Wrap
- Cook bacon to desired doneness.
- Grilled or baked skinless chicken breast or fry or bake one chicken breast patty.
- Once done, allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut into strips.
- Start building the wrap with fresh semi crisp lettuce leaves. Extremely crisp, cold leaves will break when folding. Allow to “warm” slightly.
- Place omelette quarters
- Gently lay bacon slices to avoid crumbling
- Sort and lay grilled chicken pieces
- Sprinkle shredded cheese
- drizzled mustard
- **For mayo, spread the mayo on lettuce before buildingo